Turn On

last reply
35 replies
2.0k views
7 watchers
52 likes
Forum Virgin
Swings Both Ways Logo 2 likes

I really like the look of cocks. Nature produces very interesting things with genitals.
I've found quite a few guys to be soft and open-minded and really curious to explore and try out a cock that isn't theirs.
And in terms of same gender, I love the wide variety of non-binary people.

Forum Virgin
Swings Both Ways Logo 0 likes

I would love to try my first bi cock, and be sucked and enjoyed by someone. I have always thought about bi even from a young teen but never had the chance to try it. So here is hoping

Hard to answer as I started my interest in my bi side, by 'accident'..seeing 2 guys giving oral in the forest, without me seeing them, and finding I got erect watching them and loved it, so never stopped my excitement of meeting guys for casual outdoor fun love feeling a hard cock love mutual wanking and love wearing panties

Forum Virgin

Quote by tinker2

For me it is about the whole package really. By that I mean the thrill of being sexual with someone should be special and the extra thrill if it is a man adds to that for me. I do love cock, holding, stroking and sucking them and I love the same being done to me too. I am fussy about my choices of playmates though, just because you are bi and have a cock does not make you a great catch on its own. Maybe we probably all feel that way, or maybe we at least should.

personality comes into the equalation also!i enjoy cock play,but thats only part of it,knowing the person,enjoying their company,coffee or beer,chat etc...being relaxed in their company

Forum Virgin

My experience is extraordinarily limited. I'm not attracted to men to kiss or cuddle. I've been topped once anal in a femdom scenario. I've been keen to try sucking a cock to completion, but the sub couldn't get hard again. Perhaps I'll meet up with someone from here at some stage.

Sex God

Hopefully you will soon fella 🤞🤞🤞